More on Arda.
Of interest is their new section, "The Fellowship of the Ring: A Movie-goer's Guide," which lists 11 major differences between the film and the book.
And I quote:
"Finally, it has to be said that, though Peter Jackson's movie is undoubtedly stunning, it doesn't come close to the depth and beauty of Tolkien's original work. No-one can blame Peter Jackson for this - to be loyal to every nuance of the book just wouldn't be possible. If you haven't read The Lord of the Rings, but you've seen and enjoyed the film, just imagine what you're missing!"
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
I made pork menudo for the first time last night. I was craving for the dish so much it made me finally brave what I thought was such a culi...
-
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
it's a trip of sorts, deleting my 6210 inbox to make way for new messages. it's like reviewing the past week (or month, depending on...
No comments:
Post a Comment