6.11.2002

Well that does it. It mean's I'm doomed if I don't "link" to other web sites. Hah. It's not as if I actually have readers out there.

[Half of the blogs out there have probably written what I just wrote, but nobody's supposedly around to care, right?]

I was never the linking type. I have. In my past blogs. But I'm running out of time of late. My college friends used to quote me that 24 hours is not enough for a day for me. And that hasn't changed a bit.

Only now, I can hardly point what's eating up my time. I have relatively more freedom to do something else since I graduated. I have my sister's car, I get my monthly wages, I go to work really near a district hang-out (wait, what's that got to do with blogging?). What's missing?

No comments:

Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...