1.07.2003

I found myself reading SNN again last night. As usual, it triggered a lot of long-dormant feeelings (and best-forgotten memories as well). I also tried testing the search feature. Entered "Gigi" as a search string and came up with variants such as "nanggigil" and "nagiging." "Nagiging," I found out, seemed to be used a lot. Tomorrow, perhaps, I shall try "match exact phrase" and see if I come up with optimum results. I remember being mentioned at least once. What does it matter if I have?

Lets put it this way. Before last night's nostalgic Promenade down "amnesia lane," I remember having lost sleep (read: slept at 7am) just re-reading through the e-mails. I guess ever since the first time I waded in to browse up until now, the lot of them have never failed to interest me.

No comments:

Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...