psychosolitaire, introduced by Google while I tried looking for Sugar Free lyrics online (no luck there), quoted Chicosci's "Paris." The song had these words:
Could I be so affected
Will I stay on your mind
Why am I so infected
The way that we shine
Speak now or forever fall into pieces
I took you so fast
The way we are is just a movie sequence
I took you so
I didn't know their lyrics were that sensitive. Or that I'd identify with them. I think I'm gonna get one of their albums too. Whachuthink?
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
I made pork menudo for the first time last night. I was craving for the dish so much it made me finally brave what I thought was such a culi...
-
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
it's a trip of sorts, deleting my 6210 inbox to make way for new messages. it's like reviewing the past week (or month, depending on...
No comments:
Post a Comment