The government has just declared Dagupan City in a state of calamity.
Shoot.
I can't help but think that the gods are conspiring against me not to go there. I was supposed to Meet the Parents. And now I'll have to work myself up again some other time. :o)
Funny how PAGASA could time it so well that they'd declare storm signal warnings _always_ just a tad too late. I guess over there are a motley crew of special people. Its such a great talent.
I need to review my prepositions!
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
I made pork menudo for the first time last night. I was craving for the dish so much it made me finally brave what I thought was such a culi...
-
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
it's a trip of sorts, deleting my 6210 inbox to make way for new messages. it's like reviewing the past week (or month, depending on...
No comments:
Post a Comment