False Words. a beautiful poem, that.
I will not breathe in the deep shaded forest,
I will not whisper to murmuring streams
That I e'er thought of or loved thee in earnest-
Time will not tell that I sought thee in dreams.
Cheerful thro' life with proud spirit tho' broken,
I will pass on tho' this earth prove a goal;
I will not lisp of thy love as a token,
I will not tell how it burned in my soul.
Others can't know that I feel forsaken,
For my ambition proves only the same;
Fate can't make known that my heart-strings are shaken
For the false words which I care not to name.
~James S Jennings
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
I made pork menudo for the first time last night. I was craving for the dish so much it made me finally brave what I thought was such a culi...
-
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
it's a trip of sorts, deleting my 6210 inbox to make way for new messages. it's like reviewing the past week (or month, depending on...
No comments:
Post a Comment