5.26.2006


Most funny thing. This job. I knew I was getting over my head when I took on this new role. I'm feeling almost like poor Mr. Gecko. An innocent, terrorized lizard with nowhere to run. Its probably just as well that we don't see our resident baby lizard anymore. It seems to me that he's wiser than I am. Shipping out with no one the wiser. And one day, people would just wonder, "Hey, didn't G use to work here?"
Wish. Wish hard. Pray for what you want. How does the saying go again? "Try or die trying"? "Sink or swim"? or is it "Shape up or ship out"? Frankly these are what my friends would say. Any friend. If I still have any, after 5 years of this.
Seriously, right now I've a mind to just "Get the hell out."

No comments:

Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...