Hungry hippo!
I'm waiting for the LPG delivery guy to arrive, and I can't leave until he does. I have to do the groceries. Wanted to cook something special for bradinch. I guess it'll have to wait a little longer.
I miss Chelsea, my kid brother's 2-year-old Belgian Malinois. Took her for a bath for the first time this weekend. Pretty as you please, that one. She reveled in the attention. Maharot, when she's in her playful self. I have the scars to prove it. It's like attempting to play with a baby tiger. Very dangerous. I know she knows me, but sometimes I can't help but look at her askance.
Researchers say you should watch the tail. When it goes to the right, you're on friendly ground. Beware when it wags to the left!
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
I made pork menudo for the first time last night. I was craving for the dish so much it made me finally brave what I thought was such a culi...
-
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
it's a trip of sorts, deleting my 6210 inbox to make way for new messages. it's like reviewing the past week (or month, depending on...
No comments:
Post a Comment