7.31.2007
I somehow doubt, at the back of my mind, that the panic attacks I've been experiencing of late has anything to do with my Luprolex injections. True, hot flashes can occur during an attack, but that doesn't mean they're one and the same. Both though could be caused by hormones, I've read. Now that, that H word, an endometriosis sufferer can relate to. But that's digressing. The fact that I doubt means I'm admitting there could be an underlying cause. Maybe its psychological. They say a significant number of suicides have involved people with a panic disorder.That's no news, especially when you've felt what I've felt. I was answering one panic attack questionnaire off the Internet and it seems I've ticked all boxes describing my symptoms. I once confided to a friend that if it lasted as long as an hour, I'd have jumped from my office building.
Panic attacks
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
I made pork menudo for the first time last night. I was craving for the dish so much it made me finally brave what I thought was such a culi...
-
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
it's a trip of sorts, deleting my 6210 inbox to make way for new messages. it's like reviewing the past week (or month, depending on...
No comments:
Post a Comment