9.21.2009
There is nothing like a treat at the nail spa. I had the Express Hands and Pamper Feet combo at Shang. I highly recommend using OPI's varnishes. It's a Doozi, Says Suzi looks quite cool on my tips and toes! Of course, everything goes downhill in the massage department once they figure out you're pregnant. But that's all right. After all, it's all for Isabela's well-being.
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
I made pork menudo for the first time last night. I was craving for the dish so much it made me finally brave what I thought was such a culi...
-
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
it's a trip of sorts, deleting my 6210 inbox to make way for new messages. it's like reviewing the past week (or month, depending on...
No comments:
Post a Comment