A friend pointed out to me something quite unbelievably poignant that I'm surprised not to have noticed it myself. He said the weather today outside is perfect - perfect for kite-flying. And for a person who hasn't really tried any degree of flying in general, kites especially, I was totally in agreement with him nonetheless. And anyway, kite-flying would be better than working anytime :)
Have you ever flown a kite? I think I should. I think it as one of the simple pleasures of life. And just as any other thing that we make and call our own, my kite would not be huge, space-aged, nor rainbow-coloured. I would like it plain white, red or blue and supported by sturdy but light bamboo sticks.
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
I made pork menudo for the first time last night. I was craving for the dish so much it made me finally brave what I thought was such a culi...
-
Err. How do you reorient this thing? Our hosts a few weekends ago had this huge mansion of a house set beside a cliff overlooking a gorg...
-
it's a trip of sorts, deleting my 6210 inbox to make way for new messages. it's like reviewing the past week (or month, depending on...
No comments:
Post a Comment